15.4.11

To sketch or not to sketch, that is the question.





I thought it was time for a bit of sketchbook blogging and looking through my book found there weren't actually that may sketches! It's strange how each sketchbook seems to vary in content, obviously this will happen due to the nature of projects and ideas, but I thought it was interesting in terms of style and content and how I express and jot down ideas could be so different from book to book. This one (started in October) mainly consists of text but I've found some sketches to post, mainly scribbled pencil crayoned ones as seems to be the style of this book!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the style of your sketches, I really love the man at the top :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would quite like to scribble him onto a t-shirt design quite large so it's like he's shouting 'I Say!' at people!

    ReplyDelete